What do you get from your CargoNet membership?
CargoNet is an all-inclusive membership program and provides a unique layered approach to cargo security with proactive deterrence and prevention methods, extensive recovery assistance, coordinated theft communications, combined with education, awareness and cargo theft trend analytics. CargoNet’s 24/7/365 support center and subject matter experts become an extension of your company’s security program.
CargoNet Recovery Network – The CargoNet recovery network is integrated with multiple law enforcement systems and works to quickly communicate pertinent cargo theft details agencies and cargo theft task forces on a local, state, regional and national level to assist in recovery efforts. View Sample
Investigative Support – The CargoNet operations team collects information to aid in member cargo theft investigations. The information collected is uploaded into the CargoNet database to assist law enforcement agents in the identification of stolen cargo.
CargoNet Operations Center - The CargoNet operations center, available 24 hours a day, becomes an extension of your security program.
Demonstrate to your clients that having a 24/7 operations center can assist with:
- Recovery efforts
- Communicating with law enforcement agencies
- Identifying stolen cargo
- Faster reporting
- Data collection and aggregation
- Administrative support
- Cargo theft report generation
- Hostage Load Support
- Pre Pass
- Post-theft data aggregation: (Serial numbers Lot numbers SKU numbers Product Descriptions)
Member Alerts - CargoNet members receive theft alerts and alerts regarding
- Theft events View Sample
- Suspicious activity View Sample
- Fictitious pickups View Sample
- Identity theft View Sample
- Reverse 911, etc. View Sample
- Tips and Best Practices View Sample
- Quarterly Webinars
- White Papers
- Cargo Security Training Videos
- Holiday Advisories View Sample
Weekly Newsletters View Sample - CargoNet members receive Weekly Newsletters which include:
- Weekly Incident Reports View Sample
- Weekly Theft Trend Analysis
- Industry News Events
Theft deterrent decals and pocket-tip cards provide carriers and drivers best practices to follow post theft event and 24 hour driver support.
- Theft Deterrent Decals – CargoNet members who are asset based motor carriers can utilize CargoNet decals for their power units and trailers View Sample
- Driver Awareness Cards – CargoNet member employees are provided with quick reference cards that give them the information they need and steps to take should they become a cargo theft victim. View Sample
Static Reports – Quarterly and Annual reports providing you with detailed analysis of cargo theft trends by: View Sample
- Cargo Theft by State
- Cargo Theft by Day of the Week
- Cargo Theft by Location
- Cargo Theft by Commodity Type
- Cargo Theft by Commodity Breakdown
- Cargo Theft by Loss Value Range
- Cargo theft report generation
- Cargo Theft by Theft Type
- and much more
Monthly Truck Stop Reports – View Sample
Decision Making Support – The use of cargo theft analytics can help you make better business decisions by helping identify the theft risk by, commodity, day of week, value, etc.
CargoNet 2.3 – CargoNet’s database receives and integrates cargo theft data from law enforcement, insurers, transportation companies, manufacturers, and retailers. Theft victims, insurers, and law enforcement may enter data online using internal investigation and claims management systems or industry wide databases such as ISO ClaimSearch. Theft victims may also call CargoNet’s 24-hour call center.
AlertSEARCH - AlertSEARCH provides advanced search functionality to actionable intelligence within the CargoNet database. It can be utilized to directly reduce your chances of becoming a cargo theft victim. AlertSEARCH allows you to search CargoNet's extensive archive of alerts by any suspect name, phone number, email address, and much more. Ultimately, anything you can think of can now be searched and used to help you avoid identity theft, fictitious pickups, other transportation related scams and aide in your carrier validation efforts. Learn More
RouteSearch – CargoNet user will be able to build routes, customize them, and visualize up to two years of theft data in a radius around the route. Each commodity category has its own unique icon and each theft has detailed loss information available. Members can examine all thefts in an area or limit them to specific commodities. Zoom all the way into a street level and switch satellite view on to get visual confirmation of where cargo is stolen. RouteSEARCH will be the ultimate location intelligence tool for supply chain security.
Marketing Value – CargoNet members use CargoNet's logo on their:
- Email Signatures
- Business Cards
- and much more...
Making a Difference
- Legislation Support – CargoNet provides cargo theft analytics to aid associations and law enforcement to lobby for stricter cargo theft penalties.
- Arrests & Convictions – Due to our investigation support we have aided law enforcement in arresting dozens of cargo thieves over the past five years.
Preferred Pricing – CargoNet members receive discounts and preferred pricing from multiple security vendors that offer products such as consulting, tracking devices, monitoring, locks, seals, secure yards, background screening, investigations, security escorts, and more..